Dr J's Sex Facts

Fun sex facts and accurate information from a clinical sexologist for a hotter and more fulfilling sex life.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Know You’re Out There; I Can Hear You Breathing

I’ve now published nine posts and have received many enthusiastic emails from you, dear readers. However, these have not translated into many posts here on the blog, so I’d like to hear from you this week and next. Please either comment on one of the previous posts, or add a general comment here. Questions are welcome too. And although I have many future posts planned, I’d also like to hear from you about your ideas for the blog, e.g., what areas would you like me to cover and what information you need. Now’s your chance. So send me a post. Shy about sharing? Remember, it’s confidential; you can use an alias.

Next week, I’ll be in Las Vegas, at the Annual Meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (
www.sexscience.org), where I’ll be participating on a panel about eroticism in the arts.

With Pleasure,

Dr. J

4 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Every week I look forward to reading another informative and enlightening post about Human Sexuality. How can anyone not benefit from such important information in our lives and enhance the quality of their sexual experiences and attitudes. Thanks again Dr J!

    H-

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi H: Thanks for those warm, encouraging words. Any requests for future posts? Dr. J

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Eric said…

    You sure put away the impression we have about americans and sex. A very interesting blog I must say.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Eric. I'm afraid you're right (sigh). Because we Americans are so overprotected and ignorant, we lack the comfort level and sophistication of many other cultures. Hopefully, this blog can contribute positively to our growth. Hope you're enjoying the blog. Dr. J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home