Dr J's Sex Facts

Fun sex facts and accurate information from a clinical sexologist for a hotter and more fulfilling sex life.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hope, Change and the Usual

Hi. Just a quickie to say I've just returned from a sex research meeting, loaded down with new ideas to share with you--soon. I promise.

In the meantime, ponder on those first two words in the title: Hope; Change.

And beware of Business As Usual: lately, several drug company marketers have been leaving "comments" on some of my posts, endeavoring to dupe you all into buying products. As soon as I'm aware of them, I delete them. However, if you ever see anyone offering anything for sale in the comments section, please know that it's without my knowledge. Don't buy what they're selling.

See you soon.

With Pleasure,

Dr. J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home