Dr J's Sex Facts

Fun sex facts and accurate information from a clinical sexologist for a hotter and more fulfilling sex life.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Rx Sex: Sexual Healing Part II

First, you’ll be happy to know that I took my own advice and healed myself with some great sex. Even though I felt decidedly unsexual and unsexy, I knew once I allowed myself to get turned on, I’d lose those negative thoughts and have a great time. And, as always, it worked. I’m on the way back to health and no longer having uncharitable thoughts about others.

Which got me to thinking…

Can the power of sex heal the world? If we’d all just relax and let a bit more pleasure into our lives, would the earth be a better, happier place?

Just asking.

On the mend. See you next week.
And speaking of healing the earth: Congratulations Al Gore!

Dr. J

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Persephone said…

    Yes! Yes! Yes! I believe! (sincerely? I do believe!)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    persephone: We need more believers like you. Spread the word, and let's drop a giant sex bomb on the world! Dr. J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home