Dr J's Sex Facts

Fun sex facts and accurate information from a clinical sexologist for a hotter and more fulfilling sex life.

Friday, November 20, 2009

This Little Piggy...

So I promised a new post, and what happens: H1N1. Your favorite Dr. J was attending a scientific meeting in Puerto Vallarta (don't feel sorry for me) and spent the return flight in a cabin full of sneezing, coughing maniacs.

But I'm starting to feel better and will post my usual Thanksgiving message next week. And after that, we'll start catching up.

With Pleasure,

Dr. J

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dr. J U sound different. May B cuz UR sick? Hope U feel better. I miss U when UR gone so long. Wish U wood write more often my freinds & I really like what U have 2 say.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Dr J said…

    Hi. I'm sorry I've been AWOL, and I promise to do better. More next week! Dr. J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home